Festival Day pricing October 8th
Register early and save! • Register from July 19th until September 30th: 60€ / $64 • Register in October: 70€ / $75 • Boot rental: 5 € / $6 *KJ Shoe Rental: We highly recommend that you bring your own shoes as we have a limited supply, but should you need a pair for the festival, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make your reservation
Join the great Fiesta! Fitness and fun with a Spanish flavor
Our annual Kangoo Jumps Fitness Festival will be held in Madrid, Spain from the 4th to the 8th of October. This year’s Festival includes 1 full Festival day (8th of October), the 1st KJ World Championship (7th of October), an exclusive KJ Instructor Multi-workshop and 3 Pre-festival days (4th through 6th of October) of training workshops and seminars.
We are expecting over 1000 participants from all over the world including Brazil, Argentina, Ecuador, Canada, Mexico, Hungary, Germany, Romania, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Italy, Spain, Ireland, the UK, and many more countries!
Welcome to the 2017 Kangoo Jumps Fitness Festival website!
From the 4th to the 8th of October 2017
- 8:30 am - Registration & Welcome
- 9:30 am - Opening ceremony Official welcome by event organizers: Mika Naville - RDM SA and Raquel Caturla - RC Jumps
- 9:45 am - KJ Kid's exhibition Enjoy "Kid friendly" activities presented by the next generation of Kangoo Jumpers!
- 10:00 am – Kangoo Power Push your limits with the ultimate cardio challenge with Raquel Caturla and Claudia Junca (Spain)
- 10:40 am - Kangoo Kick & Punch Discover your inner Ninja with Oxana Moshescu (Romania)
- 11:20 am - Choreography Championship winners
- 11:35 am - Kangoo Power Viva Mexico, Salta with Alejandra Leyva (Mexico)
- 12:10 pm - Choreography Championship Winners Presentations
- 12:30 pm - Kangoo Boot Camp Unleash your inner athlete with this cardio/strength combo by Raj Donald (USA)
- 01:00 pm - Lunch break
IFEMA (Feria de Madrid)
is the Trade Fair Institution of Madrid. Its 30-year experience of staging trade fairs has made it the most important of its kind in Spain and one of the leaders in Europe. It provides a parking, subway access, restaurant area with a wide variety of food options and hotels. The excellent combination of services and facilities make it the perfect frame for the 2017 Kangoo Jumps Fitness Festival.