“Want a chance to rock the KJ festival stage in Milan! Join us in our first KJ Presenter Contest”
The KJ Presenter contest is an on online contest where we will give the winners the opportunity to perform on the KJ Festival stage.
Who is entitled to participate?:
All official KJ Presenters, KJ Trainers and KJ Instructors who are applying to this year’s KJ Presenter workshop.
From August 14th to August 28th. Winners will be made public on September 3rd.
- Free of charge.
- A Master Class presentation of 20 min on the KJ Festival stage.
- Be part of the presenter team during the Festival Opening Show and
during the Final Master Class.
- Free entry to the KJ Festival.
- Free entry to the Gala.
- Free Festival exclusive products from the Festival shop.
- 10% discount on all purchases at the Festival shop.
To apply for the Presenter Contest please send the videos by wetransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject "Presenter Contest"
Teams:All participants must register on this page and submit 2 videos.
1st video:A 15 minutes section of a Master Class you are leading on stage. Video must be high quality to be able to evaluate the candidate. If a stage presentation is not available, a master class in a gym or outdoor facility will be accepted. Performance must be exceeding or equal to a stage presentation.
2nd video:A 2-3 minutes verbal presentation of Kangoo Jumps products and programs. The video must be submitted in English or Spanish.
Practical video assessment will be based on:• Clean, concise movement execution of the upper and lower body.
• The ability to find the “master beat”.
• The ability to combine movement with music
• Utilization of music in a 32-64 count format.
• Movement construction and breakdown.
• Verbal and visual cuing ability.
• The ability to teach with great enthusiasm.
• The ability to time intensity increases with the most energetic sections of music.
• The quality and uniqueness of the choreography.
Theoretical video assessment will be based on:
• Knowledge of topic
• Clarity of explanation
• Presentation style
• Basic product and program knowledge
Additionally, all master class videos will be uploaded on our official Facebook festival page to allow the public to have their voice about who they want to be on the festival stage. The results about the 4 winners will be a combination between public vote and KJ Head Office/training department evaluations.
*Note: Applicants to the KJ Presenter Workshop can use the same videos for the Presenter application and Presenter contest. Just mention, when you are applying to the KJ Presenter Workshop, that you wish to participate in the Presenter Contest as well.